Rego Inspections


Authorised Vehicle Inspections for Registration

Mark and the team are fully authorised to carry out all aspects of vehicle inspections for registration in NSW. Depending on your registration needs you will require a Green Slip and a Pink Slip e-Safety Check or a Blue Slip Inspection.


Does my vehicle need to be inspected?

Answering 'Yes' to any of the questions below means your vehicle needs to be inspected.

  • Does your registration renewal notice inform you that an inspection is required?
  • Do you need to renew your registration on a vehicle which is more than 5 years old?
  • Do you need to register a light vehicle that is not currently registered in NSW?
  • Do you need to register a heavy vehicle?

  • If you answered yes to any of the above, then you must have your vehicle inspected.


    The Pink Slip e-Safety Check is for vehicles that need an inspection as they are 5 years or older (we can also provide this inspection for LPG Autogas converted vehicles!). While a Blue slip Inspection is for unregistered vehicles or vehicles registered outside of NSW.


    A Green Slip needs to be purchased as it covers your vehicle for Compulsory Third Party insurance. We are able to purchase this for you through a recommended CTP insurance group who will then send your green slip confirmation through to the RTA electronically.


    If you need further information on which inspection you need please visit the NSW roads and traffic authority or contact us today!

    Specialist Car Services