Get a Brake Service for Your safety
A Brake Service is obviously needed when your stopping distance is much longer than normal.. But its important to know there are less noticeable warning signs that you ought to watch for to ensure your safety when travelling on the road.
Does your car display these warning signs ? it's time to have your brakes checked.
- The brake pedal is low, hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal feels low
- feeling like grip is lost during braking
- It feels like your car pulls to the side when braking
- You feel a stutter in your steering wheel when stopping
- There is a squeal sound when you brake
If your car displays these symptoms, contact us at Uphill Automotive as soon as possible.
Brakes are the number one most important part of your safety; avoiding a regular service means you are risking your life. Your brakes systems should be checked out at every service and by a qualified mechanic.
At Uphill Automotive we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the advised service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Uphill Automotive today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!